I worked Monday to get that pay difference and now I feel like it's Tuesday. Things to do and my body isn't in the mood. The whole phone search has lead me to think a certain Android may be best option for my CB needs, but having a conversation with someone who dislikes said phone because it's Android is typical of the endeavor to upgrade past the CB barriers.
I just tried to read Time online. It gave me a headache. Maybe it's not meant to be read on a laptop(LT)? Anyways, the article(IC) was derivative of everything I just read in TLAF, which I felt was derivative of all things I read of late(ATIROL)... anyways(AW) I didn't have the will to finish a couple paragraphs of said Time IC. I felt like I wasted my time on Time, so I questioned my trusting the source by which my interest was piqued.
Total FB fail.
I need to get myself organizized(MOZD). Phones and cars are the white noise of distraction(WND)... I so dislike shopping for upgrades, but contentment BE DAMNED(BD)!
Words bored me. I am going to make new ones or abbreviate old ones to fit my idiosyncrasies(MI) better. I'll use the label Dylan Speak(DYLS) to highlight this occurrence for future reference(FR).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.