Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday ponderings

My mom called after I fed D breakfast. My dad tried to walk to the restroom without assistance but broke his elbow falling out of bed. He's been in a hospital since May 29th, and he wants to go home... so naturally he refuses to do physical therapy most of the time and can't walk and breaks his dominant hand's elbow. He thinks my mom can care for him when a hospital can't. I'm so mad at him.
I understand his desire to be out of the hospital but he's irrational to think he can go home now. He's a danger to himself and to those around him... for he thinks he can drive.
Suicide is a selfish endeavor, and I wouldn't be surprised if my dad would pursue it if given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.