Friday, August 15, 2014

Blah of lack of sleep

So I am trying the blogger app for my android, while sliding my finger along the keyboard. Killing time because I'm tired beyond normal and don't want to wake the baby. So far, so good.
Listening to Lorde for noise. She is a baby favorite. I got burn out but I still like her.
I bleached last night at work and got gas before coming home. Was up with bleach burning every so often. I didn't cough once applying the stuff, which is scary considering I have gotten used to it somehow. Maybe I lack a sense of smell or have a bleach tolerance?
Wished I had my coffee thermos, everything tastes like bleach when I'm done using it. Water does at least.
Been making a few pots of coffee a day since I got new maker. All I drink all day long is coffee except water when I'm working and sweating myself silly.
I need to drink more to function in my blah of the now. Kids. Can't sleep with them home.
Dishwasher will be the death of me. Doubt I will get to it timely, no idea what part I get will work until install and such but getting there is a story in itself, right? Got the machine pulled from under counter but it's still connected and such. It's something that needs my entire focus and I cannot task it with my being responsible for the kids. Lame excuse, but I'm f ing tired and not thinking straight so why risk frying myself? It is on same series as whole downstairs so I don't want to cut power, understand?
Did I mention baby has a stuffy head? She's been irritated. Sleepy, mostly.
Between my blah and her snot... been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.