So I work at a place that has a customer centric bonus system, which since am not around customers disqualifies me from bonuses. I get paid a flat hourly rate and time and a half on observed holidays.
Anyways a guy isn't around anymore so rather than give him his bonus, I got it. Wasn't expected an Amazon gift card, and I am not going to turn down $.
Think we'll use it towards new phones. I'm not sure I really want a smart phone given I don't want to be like those people at parks absorbed into their phones, but peer pressure dictates a change. I'm not going to spend much more on a plan until I feel comfortable with my finances, so I'm really just putting my toe into the smartphone realm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.