I'm forcing myself to blog tonight, for I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow or the next.
J said something to the effect that I was in a good mood and asked if I was being nice to compensate for transgressions.
Funny. I guess I talk about my gal friends too much or too lovingly. I never talked about them for so long, J knows I'm sentimental about trivial matters, but I don't think she feels the need for friends. J is a very caring mother. I knew she'd be, I guess, for I had a vision of her being happy with children. My asking her to marry me was rather impulsive, having a dream or vision of a happy future was the last thing I expected, but it spurred me into asking the unexpected to which I got a better than expected rssponse.
I am a flawed person and I am loved by the most amazing woman I know. I forget that she loves me. I forget other things.
AW, I am very lucky to have all that I have. Time passes too quickly to keep track of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.