Went rond trip to Wheeling today. Left arond 9:30am. Got home at 8:40pm. Saw Dad and he was not normal. If I didn't know he was in withdraw from meds I wold think he had had a stroke. Very ot of his mind at times and nable to form thoghts.
He's not well, bt Death will probably wait not too mch longer.
Had nice time considering occasion, bt I only stayed a few hors and blk was waiting on food at restarant.
Not sre when it came p bt I'm not going to heaven according to dad. He told mom he was looking forward to seeing all these varios people, bt was pset I'd not be there becase of something I did that pset him.
I cold have stayed the night, bt why do so if he thinks I'm going to hell? Sleepy now. 420 miles isn't hateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.