Saturday, June 28, 2014

naps, El Rancho Grande

Never managed a nap before J arrived, but we made it to El rancho and back before six. J made me nap at six thirty and I slept u til after eight.
J can be nice. I did make an effort to swing by her work, so maybe that's why.
I feel sore. Back has been jacked a bit. Driving and mowing grass did not help it. J will say to go to chiropracter, but never been to one and I'm not one to do something of the sort. Meh. I will probably research it.
Game theory interests me, so I looked at the shelf where such books would be at J's work, but only saw probability stuff. Oddly, I liked probability or it liked me when I had it back in the day. I had an above perfect grade going into the final that I missed, but fell asleep in lecture most of the time. 9:30 wasn't early, and I always worked before the class since my boss needed someone to open the building. I was a morning person, the class was boring because everyone took it to avoid taking statistics. People asked stupid questions, and my eyes would roll back into my head and I'd be asleep.
AW, I got a couple books out about big data. Hopefully, I find time to read them.
Tired, sleep calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.