Thursday, June 5, 2014

$2.15

So K has a letter in his bag sent home from the school cafeteria stating he owes money, though I know he wouldn't eat anything there. It's  a pittance, so I don't care to argue. K had a fit when I gave him money this morning. I think it was more about being late for his spot in line for the bus than his letter from school.

J was home yesterday. She is off Friday for the kids' last day of school. She worked Sunday, and she is representing her work Saturday. Weird timing, but she's able to do her own schedule now. We ran errands between downpours. Felt bad at Aldi as the older gentleman in front of me in checkout had to return $20 worth of stuff for he was short. He only had EBT and a wad of cash. EBT had $32 on it and his wad of cash was less than $62, evidently. He apologized to me because the ordeal added 5-10 minutes to my shopping trip. I wish I had cash to have given him, but I imagine that would have made him feel worse.

Rain yesterday meant work was dead. I had three days off and didn't feel like staying the whole 5 hours I'm allotted. Tonight is gonna be horrid because I got pit  duty.

Got the new phones from Walmart, and we're doing the Family Mobile plan that's under $40/ line for unlimited calls, texts, and web searching. I hate Walmart, but their service is actually T-Mobile. I hate Walmart for the lack of employees capable of doing customer service. Just because the item is said to be available instore, doesn't mean it is. Ordering for instore pickup of Internet purchases is easy but actual pickup takes roughly 30 minutes to check out since they don't staff the Walmart.com counter. The "T-Mobile" tech support is probably in India. They are helpful, unlike their website https://www.myfamilymobile.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.