Decided I dislike the letter "u," hence forth it will be ignored ntil I feel otherwise.
Happy birthday to my gentle reader! Many well wishes and sch to yo! Accept my apologies. Between an appt. 3 kids and an icecream social I cannot tread pon yor abode. Was feeling hëm(meh bt not meh in a meh way ths jerklite in a lizard brain sort of meh and henceforth shall be hëm withot frther degrees of jerkapathy which shold be discssed another post perhaps) and sch ths perhaps too mch entpish
Not sre how long I shall ignore the letter that annoys me bt it does for this moment.
Do me big favor and check mroczkowskis timeline and take note of prom and homecoming pics. I plan to weed rather deactive accont and that's one that is to be prned. Hgs and kisses. BGLADJJ
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.