Monday, May 19, 2014

ears and fears

This is the time of year that I begin to sweat myself silly at the carwash. It's like a sauna, so I turn on exhaust fans to combat the humidity. The fans are loud, so I wear earplugs. I'm not fond of the variety we have available now and have switched between my old pairs and the newer ones. Well, today I've had a pressure feeling in my left ear that is mild but I senses are a bit annoyed by K's voice and feel slightly off balance. I'm starving at the moment but I have to fast if I want to get my bloodwork done in the morning.
Such a nice day. The girls let me "sleep" in until after 10, so the day was slow going but I felt productive when I needed to be on the go. Still odds and ends for tomorrow to do, but I have to be up early to take kids to school since B has a fieldtrip in the morning. Maybe I'll take her out and about before K comes home, seeing I have to pick her up around 1:30. There are a couple things to do in the window they are both away... but only one is most desirable if I can uphold my fast through the night.
I've had a lot of cake as a result of B's birthday bonaza. I fear my sugar will be out of sorts in the blood drawn this week regardless of my fasting.
I did stuff today, but I can't say I used my time completely well. I need to give up  Facebook. I lost a bit of my day without accomplishing much when I  checked fb this morning. I need to be more organized with my day. Blog is productive if I'm working on organizing my thoughts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.