Saturday, May 17, 2014

deja vü or I have been everywhere

So I went to pick up the cake from Elé as my favor to J, and I swear I have come across the girl, who took forever to retrieve the cake, before somewhere else. She had a tattoo on her neck, so maybe a gave her a placement assessment a few years ago?
I get told I look like people all the time, so maybe it's the same deal with this girl. She had eyebrows like that Casey Anthony whose daughter died without being reported thus she went on trial forever back when I was at the assessment place (if Casey'd aborted Caylee properly, then I might have a better idea if I had ever met said cake girl).

Thought earlier that we missed B's bus, but the chaos of a bomb threat must have disrupted bussing. Weird thing was a couple girls smoking on the porch at the vacant house across the street.

B wanted sns for dinner, so we went there. Had our regular waitress, so drinks were free. It was just like old times.

My prework nap was cut short to sing and cut cake in honor of B turning 6. No word from my folks or brother, hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.